FREE Comics Manga Download

FREE Comics Manga Download
FREE Comics Manga Download

Friday, May 6, 2011

Warren Ellis on Secret Avengers Villain


Oh, that wacky Warren Ellis, saying that he wants to call the above character Arnim Zola Jesus from now on. What will he think of next? However, in his defense Zola does look particularly Jesus-like in that image, what with the big robe and the open hands.
More importantly though, this hints at what could be one of the villains in his upcoming Secret Avengers run. We know from interviews that each issue is going to be stand-alone and feature one of the members of the team. Arnim Zola is a long-time Captain America foe, so it's probable that he would show up on the issue centering on Steve Rogers. Switching it up with another member of Secret Avengers (Beast, perhaps?) would be quite fun though. As far as I can tell, the last time Zola showed up was during Captain America: Reborn.
In Pullquotes, we present a quote and related imagery, to provide a source of discussion and/or thought among our readers. Feel free to comment on the above image.


Related Posts
Posted byMatt Duarteat7:08 PM

Thought Bubbles:Pullquotes,Secret Avengers,Warren Ellis


Digg it! | STUMBLE THIS | del.icio.us

1 comments: Space Jawasaid...

I don't think I'm going to be able to avoid purchasing Ellis' run on Secret Avengers at this point. <__<

May 3, 2011 7:24 PMPost a Comment

Thanks for checking out the Weekly Crisis - Comic Book Review Blog. Comments are always appreciated. You can sign in and comment with any Google, Wordpress, Live Journal, AIM, OpenID or TypePad account.

Newer PostOlder PostHomeSubscribe to:Post Comments (Atom)

Subscribe to The Weekly Crisis

Subscribe to The Weekly Crisis via RSS

What is RSS?

Follow each of us on Twitter:

Kirk @weeklycrisis

Matt @el_matt

Ryan S. @Ryan_the_Iowan

Ryan L. @ryanklindsay

Ask us a question on Formspring!

What is Formspring?

Or, subscribe via email:

Search Through The Back Issue Bins

Fear Itself PrimerImage Sells Out - Quantity or Quality?Trade Waiting - Time BombSteve Rogers is Captain America Again this JulyKirk's Soapbox - WonderCon EditionTop 10 Tuesdays - Ten Reasons To Buy Green Wake Next WeekFireside Chat with Kurtis Wiebe from Green WakeFear Itself vs Flashpoint - PredictionsWhatever Happened to the Batman & Robin Creative Team?Loading... CategoriesArchivesBack Issue Bins
Weekly Crisis Reviews
Trade Waiting
Moments of the Week
Post-Crisis Previews
Power Rankings
Top 10 Tuesdays
Cover of the Week
Eric's Soapbox

Connect with The Weekly CrisisSend a TweetSubscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe via EmailContact us via Email
Submit a Guest Post

Friends of The Weekly CrisisThe Other Murdock PapersStink BrownRokk's Comic Book RevolutionCBR's Robot 6Thought BalloonsWho is Behind The Weekly Crisis?

My name is Kirk Warren and I’m a full time comic fan blowing my pay cheques on way too many comics every week.


Back in the early 90's, my mother bought me a Spider-Man comic to shut me up on a trip. I didn’t know it at the time, but that moment changed my life. Since then I've become a full blown comic fan and now purchase well in excess of 20 comics per month plus trades and other comic related goods.


As you can see, I've taken my hobby to the next step with this blog and it's allowed me to connect every single day with thousands of people that share the same passion I have for comics and I wouldn't change that for the world.


Read more at my about page.


Connect with KirkYou can connect with me via social media sites at:


Twitter - Digg - Newsarama - Flickr


Blog design by Kirk Warren


Weekly Crisis Disclaimer

0 comments:

Post a Comment